Wednesday 2 October 2013

(Mini) ELF Haul!

 
So this is a rather sad haul, not only is it a relatively small haul, it is also my last from USA Shopping Affair :(

This means that I will no longer be able to buy from America, that is until I can find another service that will allow me to buy from America (sneaky me!)

It appears that the company has gone bust, and will no longer operate.
Boo!

And just as I get into MAC and want to purchase from MAC America :(

-
 

The first two things I got were the new Prism Eyeshadow pallets, which are a cream to powder formulation.
I got Smoke and Sunset
Smoke


Sunset

They feel really nice and are easily blend-able :D

I also got a 10 pack of the new Make Up Remover Exfoliating Cleansing Clothes.

I'm obsessed with wipes, and since they were having half off, I thought why not :D

NOTE: the exfoliating side seems a bit rough, but for USD$1.50 (sale price), I'm not too worried :)
NOTE: They were insanely good to wipe of the above swatches and just my hands in general :D

The second last item is the new HD Lifting Concealer in Balancing, which is a light purple colour, meant to conceal the dark circles under the eyes.

 
 

Lastly I got the ELF Brightening Eye Colour quad in 2007 Drama
Not too exciting, this was thrown in for free when I referred three email addresses :P
I'll chuck this in my "to sell" baskets for eBay x


So that's everything!
Hope you enjoyed reading my post.

Also, does anyone know of a reputable website I can use to buy from America online?
I know it's bad but everything in Australia is ridiculously expensive.
Even ELF is at least twice as much as America :/

With love,

Rik xx

No comments:

Post a Comment