Monday 26 August 2013

IMATS 2013 Tag

I was scrolling down my newsfeed and found a video by an Australian Girl, Daynnight25, who had the IMATS 2013 Tag


Since I'm going to IMATS this year, I thought why not :D

-

Have you been to IMATS before? 
Nope! this is my first time 

What day/s are you going to IMATS? 
Both days :D Since I'm not from Sydney, there's not point in going just the one day.

Who are you going with? 
My mate couldn't go, so I'm going with my mumsy :D

Who are you excited to meet?
Lots of people! I'm not 100% who is going but I'm pretty excited to meet a lot of the Australian beauty bloggers.

Are you from Sydney, if not how long are you staying for? 
No I'm not from Sydney, so I will be staying two nights on the weekend.

We're leaving the Thursday night and taking an overnight train there and back to it saves us two overnight stays :D

What stalls are you excited for? 
MAC Mostly, I'm mostly just excited to go :D

Do you have a spending limit? 
I haven't worked it out yet :O
Not too much though.

What do you want to get out of IMATS?
Just the experience of being around people who like make up like I do :D


With love, 

Rik xx

4 comments:

  1. I so jealous of everyone that went to IMATS!! I really wish I had of gone!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog ""brodu-soup.blogspot.com.au"" Not sure if you've done one but it would be great if you could do the tag! -x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's so nice of you! I will definitely have to do that once I get to a computer (mine broke :O)after I put up my hauls of course.

      Delete
  2. YAY I found your blog! :D So jelly you got to go to IMATS. I am going to expect you to show us your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such a backlog of posts I need to do. Ah lol
    My haul will be up at some point :) xx

    You have to go next year!

    ReplyDelete